Sunday, December 30, 2007

Post Number 1

I am still not as good with keeping up with everyone as I ought to be, so I thought this would be a good idea to start the new year right and come up with a solution. Not that this will take the place of good-old-fashioned phone calls (Mom and Dad - we are still on for Wednesday and Sunday), but it also makes it easier to show pictures of things rather than trying to just explain them over the phone. Hopefully you all agree. Expect a lot of pictures of Emily, and there will probably be some pandas, dachsunds and other animals mixed in. Don't forget that you can post comments back to me, too! 

PS - The color green really does compliment the color magenta (one of my favorites, as you know) on the color wheel, which I thought was a nice coincidence.

No comments: