Sunday, January 27, 2008

Restaurant Review, Part 1

When I first moved to New York, I felt like I was constantly discovering new and interesting places, but had no way of telling everyone - so this is a great forum to do so! Dirk and I love eating out, so I will try to start sharing some of our favorite places (great for you out-of-towners as well, to get ideas of where you want to go the next time you visit)

The Smith is our new favorite local - very brasserie-esque, a wide range of things to choose from for both brunch and dinner, friendly staff, complimentary still AND sparkling water and only about 3 blocks from the apartment! The only bad thing about it is that it's gotten so popular they quoted us an hour wait for a table last night (good thing they take reservations).

No comments: