Sunday, January 27, 2008

Those Google guys come up with everything.....

As usual, Dirk finds the coolest things on the internet and has turned me onto Google Reader, on which you can see which of your favorite sites have been updated and just read the updates as opposed to wasting time logging onto each one individually and checking them. I don't have a ton of websites I check, but it is a helpful tool. Maybe you can use it to see if my blog has been updated (hint, hint).

PS - I am still a bit unsure about the use of trademarked/copyrighted material on blogs, and since I'm not making money off of it I think it is OK but if anyone knows differently please let me know. Obviously, Google did not authorize the use of their logo for this, but I'm complimenting their product so hopefully it is OK.......

No comments: