Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're Back!



Hello there! Dirk and I are back from the Barry Family Vacation in Charlevoix - located in northern Michigan at the 45th latitude, halfway between the equator and the North Pole - and we had so much fun relaxing and seeing everyone! There is so much to blog about, it will probably take me all week. As I gather the pictures, please take a look at the ones here that I'm finally starting to organize, from our Tahitian honeymoon in September. It's so nice to look back, and it reminds me that I always love the pictures taken with Dirk's Yashica T3 - I am going to commit to carrying it with me to take so I can take pictures with it everyday.



2 comments:

natalie v said...

pictures are perfect aren't they? i always carry my little camera with me. but my photos are always so ordinary. depressig

natalie v said...

is it just me, or does it take about three tries to and work out the word verification. it is never clear to me. to vv 's look like w. all too much!