Monday, July 7, 2008

All of my favorite blogs repeatedly reference Etsy, "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade" (TM). I haven't had the patience to dig into it yet, but partly it's also because I'm afraid it will also become an obsession. And I get a little frustrated with sites that don't seem to have an ending (thus, my love for linear blogs). But I'm going to devote some time to it, and hopefully get some new goodies in the process. I also am going to devote more time to shopping for vintage jewelry on Ebay - again, a bit intimidating because of its vastness but could be oh so rewarding.

All of this future shopping begs the question - how do you store your jewelry? I have 2 jewelry boxes and various other cubbyholes in my room, and I am still overflowing - any great ideas (besides the hand, of course). 

1 comment:

natalie v said...

Etsy has some great art/print sites. i love it. I don't know if i have actually bought from it yet, but do have a look around occassionally. its a bit daunting though. too much stuff.